This is an Advanced course designed to help provide a basic understanding of the ways adults learn and grow. Based on some of the latest theories about faith development and learning, the course will offer practical, down-to-earth strategies designed for teaching adults. Whether you're a Sunday school teacher, a Bible study teacher or a teacher in another setting, you'll find instruction in creating environments where adults grow in faith through your guidance.
• planning a lesson
• dealing with disagreement in class
• information about adult faith development
• creating an environment that galvanizes faith formation and faith sharing
• methods to engage a variety of learning styles
• the latest data in how adults learn
• using learning hooks to increase participation